Terms of Service
For private tour's your booking will be confirmed with a small deposit or a signed Credit Card authorization.
NOTE: No charge is made to your card.
Upon completion of the reservation process you will receive a Confirmation Voucher with full details of your transfer or tour.
- You must get to the meeting point on time, we do try to find anyone missing but cannot delay the departure indefinitely.
- For tour's including lunch you must inform us if anyone in your party has any allergies especially to foodstuffs.
- Up to 7 days prior to the date of reservation an administration fee of 25% will be charged.
- Within 7 days prior to the reserved date a cancellation fee of 60% will be charged.
- Within 24 hours prior to the reserved date/time a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
- If a cruise ship does not dock as planned due to a Greek worker dispute all monies paid will be refunded and no further charges made.
- If the client simply does not show up the full agreed amount will be charged.
- Notice of cancellation & acknowledgement of receipt can only be received via email.
The Law of The Hellenic Republic of Greece will prevail.
We will do our utmost to abide by the terms of the reservation the vehicle and/or itinerary may change due to reasons beyond
You will be fully informed as to the reasons and alternatives will be offered. At no time will compensation be paid or requested from this Company.
No information will be shared, sold or distributed in any way.
We may at our entire discretion amend any of the conditions above except the clause of Disputes.
If you require further explanation or clarification of the above Terms & Conditions please do not hesitate to contact us